Fully Certified and Customizable Windows
Octopi Engineering window units are customized and available in all fire ratings according to IMO/ SOLAS regulations on the following:
They are available in a variety of sizes and jet fire resistant windows can also be supplied with additional modifications. The windows can be further upgraded for blast resistance according to a client’s specific requirements.
Our heavy duty fire rated window units are supplied with the following specifications:
- Glass as a sealed unit with a minimum of 8 mm toughened glass
- An internal frame made from seaworthy aluminium
- An external frame made from mild or stainless steel
- Standard sound insulation of 48 dB (upgrades available upon request)
- Standard U-value 2.7 W/m²°C ( upgrades available upon request)
- Installation for welding or bolting
Octopi Engineering supply and fit a multitude of windows depending on your project requirements. With our client’s needs always at the centre of our business, we always consider health and safety to be the spearhead when designing one of our products. Designed and built using Pilkington Glass, our products can offer protection from water, fire, blast, ballistic attack and forced entry. Speak with us today for a no obligation quote on +44 (0)141 582 1200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us find the best solution for your project.